Subscription Pop Up

ECourses4You

Wednesday 29 July 2020

Understand Cause and Effect, how it can weigh you down emotionally | Dr John Demartini




I use a lot of Dr John Demartini's talks in this blog because I find that most of what he talks about resonates closely with me. Through his Values Factor I managed to find out what my values are and that changed my focus and got me to push and work towards goals that suit me and provide a service to others.


Understand cause and effect on a deeper level with Dr John Demartini and how it can weigh you down emotionally. Do we really know the consequence of any action? Do we really know the cause of anything in the chain of cause and effect? Dr Demartini takes you a step further into acausality, transcending the judgements of causality. 🔴 Subscribe for more life mastery tips: https://www.youtube.com/drdemartini?s...

No comments:

Post a Comment