Subscription Pop Up

ECourses4You

Sunday 5 July 2020

What is better for your business Slack or Microsoft Teams?



I have started to use Slack and Microsoft Teams to see if I can improve my workflow in the office. I am not sold on either of them yet.

Besides for the amount of resources that both platforms use and how much they slow down my computer, I don't really find them all that useful. I do think that if you are a Microsoft person and all your apps are Microsoft Apps you might think that Teams is the better option but if you are a Google Workplace, or Facebook Workplace person then you would prefer Slack.

I will continue to give both of them a good test and will come back with a better, more educated opinion in a couple of months time. But until then enjoy this video talking about the history of Slack.

What do you think about both platforms? Are there any other platforms that you can recommend? Are we just going back to MSN with a little more functionality?

No comments:

Post a Comment