Subscription Pop Up

ECourses4You

Friday 29 May 2020

Weekly roundup about what happened this week and what is coming next week on ICE Mentorship Blog Ep1



I get asked a lot of questions about myself and the speakers that I promote so I have decided that, on Fridays, I should answer questions and talk about why I chose certain topics during the week and what are the topics that you can look forward to in the upcoming week.

Below are the links to the posts that I spoke about during my chat.

One correction is that the one speaker that I was talking about is Justin Cohen not Michael Cohen, sorry Justin.

  1. Motivational Monday: Do you need to be inspired? The 14-Year-Old CEO
  2. Tony Robbins On The Day He Became Rich
  3. The Ultimate Work management System with Faizel Mohidin
  4. Introduction to the six laws of the mind ~ by John Kehoe



No comments:

Post a Comment