Subscription Pop Up

ECourses4You

Friday 16 October 2020

Why LOSING YOUR JOB Can Be The Best Thing To HAPPEN FOR YOU | Jay Shetty


 

How many people, after losing their jobs go through that same thing that this lady went through? Are you one of those people? During the lockdown, when you were not able top work, did you do something similar to this?

The first time I was retrenched I was also very similar to this lady, the second time I had already learnt my lesson. Now during the coronavirus I used my time positively and creatively. How did you use your time?

For me losing a job, losing a client etc... are all lessons that we need to learn to become better and to ground ourselves. There is not successful company that has not gone through tough times but it is how we bounce back that defines us.

How do you want to be defined?

No comments:

Post a Comment