Subscription Pop Up

ECourses4You

Wednesday 28 October 2020

Jeff Bezos - How I surpassed $200 Billion (Business Talk)

 





How do the top earners make their money?

It is always interesting to see how other people make their money, how they believe in themselves and what they have to offer. I get a lot of people telling me that I should not do what I am looking to do because others have not done it.

Believe in what you want to do, believe in yourself, believe in your offer and make it happen. 

You need to weigh up the opportunity cost of what you want to do and what you will lose if you want to do it. If you are not prepared to do what it takes then look for something else, something that you are more prepared to do. Look at your values but then do not get jealous of others for what they have achieved because they have made the sacrifices that you were not prepared to make and did not make the sacrifices that you made.

No comments:

Post a Comment